The RMCStrategies approach to supporting businesses is based on our foundational principle, which we call the First Fact in Business:
THE FIRST FACT IN BUSINESS is that the success or failure or any organization is the responsibility of the people running the organization – The Management
At RMCStrategies we have different service offerings to meet your needs. They are based on your unique circumstances. It is not uncommon to need a combination of services. Please take the time to review them. Our services are as follows:
- Preliminary Management Assessment (PMA) – You need assistance but you are unsure what direction to take? Contact us for a complimentary 45 minute review of your current business situation. You will receive specific insight into where you and your organization stand and suggestions on how to unlock your potential opportunities.
- Executive Business Coaching (EBC) – EBC is a solution and results oriented process of enhancing the performance of a manager or management team. Coaching is a partnership grounded in a set of goals based on improving skills and actions that will produce the desired results. A core foundation of coaching is that improved management performance will translate into improved organizational performance.
- Strategic Business Consulting (SBC) – SBC involves “stepping inside” the business to assist management in resolving issues. More than being a sounding board, consulting is the active engagement in strategy, problem-solving and operational execution. We have a seat at the table with our sleeves rolled up. Consulting can be a specific project that lasts a very short period of time or extend over weeks or months.
- Professional Management Training & Coaching (PMTC) – PMTC is our total solutions program. It combines the coaching we offer in EBC with a specific 6-month training regiment customized to your unique circumstances.
- Strategic Assessment Analysis (SAA) – The purpose of a SAA is to gain a “holistic” perspective on the organization and its management. We look at 4 key components of the organization in 4 different ways.